Spray foam adheres to the materials of a building, sealing the indoor air-space from outdoor air temperature changes. The benefits are enormous:
- Lower Heating and Cooling Costs: New Homes that incorporate spray foam typically save up to 50% on heating and cooling costs.
- Reduced HVAC cost: By reducing the effort required to heat and cool a house spray foam insulation allows for lower HVAC “tonnage” and thus reduces the size and cost of a new HVAC system.
- Quieter: Spray foam reduces outdoor sounds from entering the home.
- More comfort: BioFOAM reduces drafts and airborne particles such as pollen and dust, providing a healthier, more comfortable home.
- Value Added: Super-efficient homes installed with spray foam are “value-added,” allowing for higher sale prices.
- Durable: BioBased spray foam will not settle or sag, ensuring comfort as the building ages. It is Class-1 Fire Rated, does not support Rot and Mold growth, and is not a food source for rodents or insects.
- LEED Eligible: Our spray foam is LEED eligible, when incorporated into projects seeking LEED certification.
Spray foam reduces heating and cooling demand by as much as 50%, saving thousands annually. A TAX REBATE may also be available to help offset the initial cost of installing spray-foam in your home or building.Additionally, Spray Foam’s increased efficiency allows for a 25% reduction in HVAC size and subsequent savings.
- LEED ELIGIBLE: Our spray foam is LEED eligible, when incorporated into structures construction projects seeking LEED certification.
- LOWER HVAC COST: Incorporting spray foam insulation into a commercial structure reduces the size and cost of a buildings HVAC system, allowing significant cost-savings associated with building construction.
- LOWER HEATING AND COOLING COST: Structures that incorporate spray foam typically save 50% on heating and cooling costs.
- MORE PROFIT: Building owners may find that they can request higher rental fees from tenants in return for a more efficient lease space, or gain from significant savings associated with the reduced cost of heating and cooling the structure.
- MORE COMFORT: BioFOAM reduces drafts and airborne particles such as pollen and dust, providing a healthier, more comfortable building.
- QUIETER: Spray foam reduces outdoor sounds from entering the building.
- MORE VALUE: Super-efficient structures installed with spray foam are “value-added” allowing for higher sale prices.
A TAX REBATE may also be available to help offset the initial cost of installing spray-foam in your home or building.
- Cavity insulation in walls
- Interior insulation for buildings
- Ceiling insulation for buildings
- Pipes and ducts – including those underground
- Air Barrier Systems for buildings
- Under slab insulation for buildings
- Retrofit building insulation applications
- Water Heaters
- Lower Heating and Cooling Costs by up to 30%. BioBased spray foam provides an air-tight thermal seal that encapsulates the duct work in a thermal envelope, preventing radiant heat from penetrating the attic space, capturing more heat in the winter and retaining the 10% air leakage common in standard HVAC systems.
- Comfortable Attic Space that averages 80 degrees year round with low humidity, pleasant and perfect for storage.
- Boosts HVAC Efficiency and reduces run-time, resulting in lower maintenance.
- Value Added: High-efficiency structures installed with Biobased spray foam are “value-added” allowing for higher sale prices and more appeal.
- Foundations – both exterior and interior applications
- Attics – Creates a pleasant storage space
- Crawl Spaces
Biofoam will seal all attic ventilation during the install, usually by covering it over with a durable fabric that we then spray against. Ventilation from bathrooms and kitchen venti-hoods must be properly vented through the roof, if the home is not already equipped to do so. Home or building owners seeking to further weatherize their structure may consider installing the following products:
- Proper doors and windows that provide an air tight seal improve the efficiency of any structure installed with spray foam.
- Low E glass is highly recommended, to reduce solar heat gain.
- Weather Stripping